At Prototype Projects we offer three levels of ordering dispatch lead time, along with various finishing levels of finish on our SLA prototyping, SLS prototyping and FDM services.
Clients of these services can specify their desired dispatch level and finish level when requesting a quote.
Quotes & orders
Orders can be placed between 8.00am and 5.00pm on business days.
Quote requests received between 8.00am and 4.00pm are usually* responded to on the same day. Quote requests received after 4.00pm will be responded to on the following business day.
*depending on complexity of requirement. All final data is required by 4.00pm for Express delivery.
For local clients requiring delivery within a 15 mile radius of Royston, Prototype Projects offers a free delivery service using our own vehicles.
For clients requiring delivery outside the 15 mile radius of Royston, delivery will be via Royal Mail guaranteed before 1.00pm service or equivalent, for which there is a charge.
When ordering, please specify:
- Express: Next day dispatch if ordered before 5.00pm*
- Standard: within 3 working days
- Economy: within 5 working days
- Super-Economy: within 10 working days
- All lead times are dependent on part size and actual build time on the specified RP machine and will be confirmed upon order placement
- Please specify dispatch level and finish level when requesting a quote
- Quote requests received without dispatch or finish specification will be quoted as express service and basic finish
- All final data is required by 4.00pm for Express delivery.
Take a look at our range of finishing options to ensure you get the very best from your prototype project.