Thanks for your interest in Prototype Projects
Please explore our website to find out more about us and how we could help you bring your next prototype project to life.
About Prototype Projects
Browse through our brochure to find out more about us.
Click here to see some samples of our work.
Your parts. Your process.
We offer a wide range of 3D printing solutions as well as CNC machining & milling, vacuum casting and laser cutting.
- 3D Printing
- SLA – Stereolithography
- SLS – Selective Laser Sintering
- FDM – Fused Deposition Modelling
- Figure 4
- CNC – Computer Numerical Control Milling (4 Axis) & Turning
- Vacuum Casting
- Laser Cutting
- Model Making
- Design support service
Your parts. Your speed.
We offer four dispatch options for 3D printing so you can have your parts at your speed:
- Express: next day dispatch if ordered before 5.00pm*
- Standard: in 3 working days
- Economy: in 5 working days
- Super-Economy: in 10 working days
Click here to find out more about our dispatch levels.
*terms and conditions apply – click here to read more.
Your parts. Your finish.
Depending on the purpose of the part, we offer a range of different finishing levels available on all 3D printing.
Click here to find out more.
Your parts. Your colour.
Your parts. Your texture.
About our team
Our team of 20 provide a Model Making Service using traditional skills whilst using the very latest technology and software.
Our management team includes:
- Justin Pringle, Managing Director
- Gary Turner, General Manager
- Hannah Game, Sales Manager
- Andrew Hayward, Business Development Manager
- Vikki Pringle, Company Secretary
Ready to start your next project?
Talk to us about your next prototype project on 01763 249760. We offer next day dispatch for SLS, SLA, FDM and Figure 4 parts. We can advise you on your choice of prototyping technology and can also help you optimise your designs for prototyping.